Training & E- Learning
Electrical Safety Want us to call you
To create awareness among employees on NFPA 70E Electrical safety guidelines
By the end of the end of the session, the delegates should be able to:
- Understand the purpose of NFPA 70E
- Understand about the electrical hazards in the workplace, including electric shock, arc flash and arc blast
- Understand the general requirements for maintaining electrical safety in the workplace, including PPE, approach boundaries, the arc flash boundary and working while exposed to electrical hazards
- Understand the elements of an electrical safety program, including program principles, controls and procedures; risk assessment; auditing; and job briefing
- Understand the proper use of test instruments and equipment, portable electric equipment and GFCIs
- Establish and Support safe workplaces.
- To train all employees in safety-related work practices and safety awareness
- Implementation of overall Electrical Safety Program.
- Job briefing – Electrical safety
- Briefing -Job hazards
- Briefing -Work procedures
- Briefing -PPE requirements and any special safety-related issues.
- Physical inspection to identify electrical causes of fire hazards
- To suggest electrical safety solutions
- Other standards and guideline can only be used as per client requirement
This course is designed and customized for different level of hierarchy depending upon mutual understanding with client.
Method of Training
- Onsite Training
- Online Training : Portal for communication as per the Client feasibility
- Participant workbook
- Attendance certificate
- The purpose of pre-assessment is to help assess your employee who has been nominated for Incident Investigation and Reporting course to obtain information on participants’ knowledge, attitudes and practices upon entry into the training program.
- Participant will be conducted with a, post course evaluation for the course and instructor according to agreed format
- Instructor will conduct post course evaluation for the attendees and their response performance and cooperation during the course
- Certificate will be issued by passing theoretical and practical assessments depends on course requirement or by passing only theoretical
- Post course assessment passing score is 70% at Theoretical and 90% practical
- In case of failure to pass the theoretical test, Sparrow RMS will set it for a second time
- In case the participant didn’t pass the second time of assessment, they will have to re-attend and go through the same process again
- Instructors are responsible for marking both pre and post assessment according to standard answers
- Sparrow RMS is committed to provide at least 3 assessment for each course
Within 5 working days after completion of the training session, a report shall be sent to the Client summarizing the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.