Training & E- Learning
Fire Safety Want us to call you
To understand about importance of knowing and understanding an evacuation plan and what to do in case of a fire in the workplace.
By the end of the end of the session, the delegates should be able to:
- Understand the Basic Chemistry behind the Fire
- Identify Fire Hazards
- Understand Need, Type & Operation of Fire Fighting Equipment
- Your Role during a Fire Emergency
Fire safety regulations :
- Introduction to the module
- Fire incidents at facility
- Potential causes of fire at our facility
- Fire extinguishing medium
- Emergency preparedness and response - Fire
This course is designed and customized for different level of hierarchy depending upon mutual understanding with client.
Method of teaching
- Participant workbook
- Attendance certificate
The purpose of pre-assessment is to help assess your employee who has been nominated for Risk assesment course to obtain information on participants’ knowledge, attitudes and practices upon entry into the training program.
- Participant will be conducted with a, post course evaluation for the course and instructor according to agreed format
- Instructor will conduct post course evaluation for the attendees and their response performance and cooperation during the course
- Certificate will be issued by passing theoretical and practical assessments depends on course requirement or by passing only theoretical
- Post course assessment passing score is 70% at Theoretical and 90% practical
- In case of failure to pass the theoretical test, Sparrow RMS will set it for a second time
- In case the participant didn’t pass the second time of assessment, they will have to re-attend and go through the same process again
- Instructors are responsible for marking both pre and post assessment according to standard answers
- Sparrow RMS is committed to provide at least 3 assessment for each course
Within 5 working days after completion of the training session, a report shall be sent to the Client summarizing the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.