Training & E- Learning
Thermography Training Want us to call you
To train engineering/maintenance team about specific handling and usages of infrared camera with more focus on its use for a variety of condition monitoring/predictive maintenance applications.
By the end of the end of the session, the delegates should be able to:
- Will be able to understand about thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive maintenance applications.
- Will be able to interpret thermo grams and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software
- Will be able to avoid costly mistakes - learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography
- Structured course to make the trainees well acquainted to handling of camera and its different mode of operations.
- Basic of thermal science and its implications on thermography studies.
- Thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive maintenance applications for different departmental usages.
- Parameter details for most accurate readings.
- Image interpretation.
- Train to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Case studies and on site practical.
Course Layout & Methodology:
Taking images from an IR camera is always easy and looks quite simple, but the real test to the engineer comes when he/she misinterprets the image and the basics of camera settings. So our course content concentrates on both the part of a user and we have planned the module in such a way that it balances both the needs of client.
The module will be of 1 day. The details are as follows:
One Day Workshop:
|1||Thermography application overview & basics of camera operation & thermal science and its right usages in Thermography.|
|2||Thermography application overview & basics of camera operation & thermal science and its right usages in Thermography.|
|3||Imaging techniques and complexities involved (1 hr)|
|4||Onsite Field Activity- Practical and data collection inside l plant- session-I (3-4 Hrs)|
This course is designed and customized for different level of hierarchy depending upon mutual understanding with client.
Method of teaching
- Participant workbook
- Attendance certificate
The purpose of pre-assessment is to help assess your employee who has been nominated for thermography course to obtain information on participants’ knowledge, attitudes and practices upon entry into the training program.
- Participant will be conducted with a, post course evaluation for the course and instructor according to agreed format
- Instructor will conduct post course evaluation for the attendees and their response performance and cooperation during the course
- Certificate will be issued by passing theoretical and practical assessments depends on course requirement or by passing only theoretical
- Post course assessment passing score is 70% at Theoretical and 90% practical
- In case of failure to pass the theoretical test, Sparrow RMS will set it for a second time
- In case the participant didn’t pass the second time of assessment, they will have to re-attend and go through the same process again
- Instructors are responsible for marking both pre and post assessment according to standard answers
- Sparrow RMS is committed to provide at least 3 assessment for each course
Within 5 working days after completion of the training session, a report shall be sent to the Client summarizing the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.